Academic Qualifications & Experience
For candidate to be enrolled for the study programme, he/she shall possess
- A Bachelors Honours degree in engineering from a recognized university or
- A Bachelors Honours degree in science from a recognized university, in a relevant field, and a minimum of 1 year of post-qualifying experience in the relevant field or
- A Bachelors Honours degree, in a relevant subject area other than mentioned in (a) and (b), and a minimum 2 years of post-qualifying experience in the relevant field or
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university, in a relevant field, and a minimum of 3 years of post-qualifying experience in the relevant field or
- Any recognized category of membership of a Professional Institute in a relevant field obtained through an academic route equivalent to SLQF Level 6 or above and a minimum of 5 years of experience
Criteria for Enrolment
Passing a selection test and/or interview
Selection Examination with a minimum of 50%
To follow the study programme, you should have adequate proficiency of English language. Though not verified at enrolment, as a general guide to decide on the level of English language required you could use the following criteria.
- Completion of undergraduate studies in English.
- IELTS Academic/IELTS UKVI: An overall score of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5.
- TOEFL iBT: Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test, total score of 90. We accept TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Test. We do not accept TOEFL ITP, TOEFL iBT MyBest, Institutional TOEFL, TOEFL Essentials, or the revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test.
- Pearson PTE Academic: Score of 62 (writing 61).
- Cambridge ESOL: C1 Advanced (CAE), minimum overall score 180 (points awarded since 2015), or Cambridge English certificate level C1, minimum score 180, or Cambridge English: Advanced.
Following documents are mandatory for registration process
- Certificates of Academic Qualifications and Transcripts.
- Professional/ training experience where necessary.
- Valid birth certificate.
- National ID Card (Local students)/ Valid Passport (International Students).